Her many years of practice have equipped Susan with skill, understanding and an ability to assist clients to move forward with ease.
Susan was initially admitted to practice as a barrister and solicitor in South Australia in 1979. After a period spent working as a lawyer in the Northern Territory, Susan moved to Sydney and was admitted to practice as a solicitor in New South Wales in March 1985. Susan has worked in government roles, as an employee in large firms and as partner and principal in private practice. Susan is now a sole practitioner based in Sydney.
Susan undertakes work in all aspects of:
- Family and Domestic Relationships Law;
- Wills and Estate Planning;
- Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Guardians;
- Probate and Administration of Estates;
- Family Provision and Succession Act matters;
Susan’s practice is based on familiarity with the law, building relationships with clients, and understanding clients’ desire to resolve matters expeditiously and cost effectively.
Susan listens to clients and provides practical and comprehensive advice. Wherever possible, Susan will pursue alternative dispute resolution methods including negotiation, mediation and collaborative family law.
Why Parker Law?
Family matters to Susan Parker and here is why you should talk to her today about family law, wills and estate planning.
30+ years experienced
A true professional
A trained mediator
Susan Parker is a member of numerous legal associations
- NSW Law Society
- Central Sydney Collaborative Forum practice group
- Australian Association of Collaborative Professionals(AACP)
- Collaborative Professionals (NSW) inc
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia